The Conference Program Book is published by the AAM 2020 Richmond Conference Committee in cooperation with the Association of Anglican Musicians (“Publishers”) for the 2020 National Conference. The Association of Anglican Musicians is an organization of Musicians and Clergy in the Episcopal Church and throughout the Anglican Communion. The Publishers reserve the right to decline any advertisement, before or after the published closing date, which does not meet with their approval. Improper or exaggerated copy will not be accepted. Acceptance of advertising does not imply endorsement. The Publishers reserve the right to head and/or box advertisement that, in their opinion, bear confusing resemblance to editorial material.
Order Form and Copy Regulations
- The Publishers will not be bound by any condition, printed or otherwise, appearing on order blanks, insertion orders, or contracts when they conflict with the terms and conditions of this advertising schedule or any amendment thereto.
- The Advertiser and/or advertising agency assumes liability for all content (including text and illustrations) of advertisements printed, and also assumes responsibility for any claims therefore made against Publishers and agrees to indemnify Publishers against any expense and loss suffered by reason of such claims.
- All ads are non-commissionable. There are no cash discounts. Advertisers will receive discounts according to the terms described on the enclosed Advertising Rates and Specifications.
- Payment must be made in U.S. dollars, either by international money order or by a check drawn on a U.S. bank.
- All display advertising requests must be confirmed with a completed Advertising Contract and payment in full.
- Reservations for the inside front cover and the inside and outside back cover will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis subject to receipt of Advertising Contract and payment. Cover ads must be in full color.
- An Advertiser using an advertising agency is responsible for any debts incurred by the agency in the Advertiser’s name.
- If an advertising agency defaults on payment or declares bankruptcy, the Advertiser will pay all costs directly to the Publishers, regardless of whether the defaulting agency has already been paid for the space.
All ads must be submitted via electronic file in the format outlined in the specifications below. Email attachments should be sent to Sumner Jenkins (firstname.lastname@example.org). For files larger than 10MB, please upload at richmond2020.com/upload. Files cannot not exceed 50MB. Only electronic files will be accepted, with the exception of professional Business Cards. Purchase of advertising assumes agreement with all stated policies of this advertising contract.
Electronic File Specifications
Please submit your artwork in one of the following file formats:
- TIF or JPG file: The file must have extension TIF or JPG; TIF may be compressed (recommended) to a ZIP file. Files should be flattened (no layers)
- Press ready PDF: The file must have the extension PDF. Use the Press-Ready settings or setting set to “embedded fonts.” Ideally fonts should be converted to outlines.
If you are unable to provide electronic press-ready files yourself, Kinko’s or a local printer can create a file for you from your copy. Files must have a minimum of 300dpi. Please ensure that color files are converted to CMYK mode.
Note: Please label your electronic file using your company’s name (or your own name).
Deadline: March 1, 2020
Your payment, completed advertising contract, and artwork/copy must all be received before your ad will be processed. Cancellations are not possible after March 1, 2020.